Friday, October 26, 2018

18) Create a Customer Avatar

When creating my customer avatar for my customer segment I wanted to use real data from car owners in America. I wanted my customer avatar to be accurate of exactly who owns a car and who would more likely to use the product at the gas station.


From the data that I gathered the customer would most likely be a middle-aged white male because they make up most of the car owner population. This customer would typically drive a midsize car or an SUV due to the fact that they have children and thus must have a vehicle that can transport a family. Furthermore, the customer is most likely middle-class to upper-middle class in terms of income. The customer is most likely college-educated and has an occupation in business or the medical field. This income is the reason that they can afford to own cars. The thing that I have in common with the avatar is that I am a male. However, in other aspects such as race, age, and having children and a spouse we differ.

Here is a picture of Customer Avatar that I created using:
https://mybluerobot.com/create-your-own-avatar/



1 comment:

  1. Kyle,

    I think your avatar came out pretty solid! It was interesting to see what your custom avatar looked. The fact that it was catered towards someone who can afford cars makes it perfect for your product. Great job as usual!

    ReplyDelete