Friday, October 12, 2018

14) Halfway Reflection

1) The behaviors I use to keep up with the requirements for this class are persistent, responsibility, and organization. The way I demonstrate persistent is by staying firm and enduring the course no matter how difficult the assignment may be. On the other hand, the way I demonstrate responsibility is by keeping up with the coursework and not become lazy in completing assignments. Lastly the way I demonstrate organization is by writing down when assignments are due so that I can complete everything on time.

2) A moment I felt like giving up is when I was looking internships and I got denied by a company I wanted. I wanted to give up my internship search because I did not feel like I was good enough. However, because of my never give up attitude I kept applying and got an internship that was better and paid more.

3) Three tips I would give students next semester is to:
1. Stay determined in finishing your work
2. Plan and stay ahead so you do not fall behind

3. Learn to accept failure you won’t be able to pass


1 comment:

  1. Kyle,

    Great post and I agree with the tips you would provide to future students in the next semester. It can be rough and going just like how you mentioned that you did not get an internship but decided not to give up and kept trying and landed an even better internship. That is the mindset I try to have when it comes to failure. Thank you for sharing your insight and great post!

    ReplyDelete