Friday, October 26, 2018

17) Elevator Pitch No. 2

Feedback: As someone who loves getting feedback, I received great feedback for my elevator pitch that allowed me to make this one even better. What really surprised me the most is how everyone said I did really well. One of the comments for my blog said that it was great how I engaged the audience by first asking a question to begin my pitch. In addition, the comment also discussed how I was clear about the issue at hand and did not stray off. Also, the most useful feedback that I received from the same person was that the video was dark. Furthermore, I also received good feedback from another comment. I was surprised when this individual said I gave a professional pitch that did not feel forced and that I convinced them that my product should be implemented across the nation. Overall, from both comments I got great feedback that gave me confidence in myself to deliver great pitches.


What I Changed: Based off the feedback given to me, I kept most things the same and changed very little. The individuals said I did great in delivering my pitch so the content was the same. However, a couple things I changed include the area where I presented my pitch. Instead of a bottom-up view, I moved my laptop to a different area so that it could seem like I am speaking directly to the audience. Furthermore, I made sure I had more natural light in my room so that the video would not be as dark.

3 comments:

  1. Kyle,
    I think that changing the lighting can make a world of a difference. You want to make sure that your audience can clearly see who they are talking to. In the pitch your energy was great and you had good confidence. Overall, I really liked your product and the explanation you give.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kyle great elevator pitch. You were very clear in delivering your business idea and spoke with confidence. I would recommend you standing up for the pitch however. I believe it is the most effective way to keep your audience engaged. Moving around and using body language really helps capture the audience. It is a little bit annoying to do this but after a couple of takes it becomes natural and not as forced.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kyle,

    Great job with the elevator pitch. I noticed you had fixed some of the things I mentioned like the lighting in the room. It was a good pitch that makes others want to purchase your product. Great job and thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete