My Human Capital
1. My learning agility: My learning agility allows me to quickly understand concepts and be able to apply what I have learned from these concepts to contribute to a goal. This has allowed me to excel academically and in professional environments.
2. Creative: My creative mind allows me to solve problems in a creative way and generate ideas for different ventures.
3. Optimism: My optimism allows me to remain positive and to keep pushing through when things do not look promising. This optimism has enabled me to conquer challenges and not give up.
4. Ambition: My ambition gives me the drive and motivation to continuously work towards my goals. Because of this I am constantly bettering myself and reaching new heights.
5. Emotional Intelligence: My emotional intelligence enables me to be able to read those who I am collaborating with and better build connections with them. This has enabled me to build and be apart of high-functioning teams.
Interviews
Interview 2 (Click Here): In this interview, Chris described me as someone who is dedicated and always looking out for me. This also describes my high emotional intelligence because I am able to understand Chris and where he is coming from.
Interview 3 (Click Here): In this interview, Garret described me as someone who is creative and artistic. I express this creativity through my fashion choices and this allows people to see my personality.
Interview 4 (Click Here): In this interview, Alexa described me as someone who is trustworthy, dedicated, and someone who gives great advice. When Alexa is going through a tough time she always reaches out to me because I genuinely care.
Interview 5 (Click Here): In this interview, Kevin described me as someone who is intelligent and dedicated to their studies. Whenever Kevin needs help studying for Calculus he reaches out to me for help to understand the material.
Reflection On Differences
The way I see myself and how others see me is somewhat similar. However, when I hear how others describe how I believe I am it is a gratifying feeling because that means I understand who I am as a person. For example, based on my interviews I had no idea that people that I was intelligent. I always felt like I was just good at understanding the material. What I think causes these differences is what our perception of who we want to be versus who we really are. Our best friends are always around us so they can describe us better to people than we can. And if I would not make any correction to my list from part 1. I believe they are accurate based on the interviews I conducted.
Kyle,
ReplyDeleteI can see how the interviews you provided shows that you are a hard working intellectual with a passion to help others. I agree with your statement that we are different from who we think we are when it comes to the perspective of another person. Thank you for sharing your post and good job!
It seems like the people you interviewed are aware of who you are. I had a similar experience to people I interviewed calling me smart. That is not a ward I would use to describe myself because it feel like I am bragging. Also, I agree that people you interact with constantly are able to have a better understanding of who we truly are.
ReplyDelete