Feedback: Similar to my last elevator pitch assignment, I love receiving feedback. I personally believe honest and direct feedback allows us to grow professionally. What stood out to me as important is when multiple people said that the lighting in my video made a big difference. This was key as my audience was able to see me perfectly and not have to worry about seeing me. What surprised me this time around is when one individual said I had great energy and confidence. As someone who thinks about this while presenting it was good to hear that from someone else. Feedback that was wrong to me is when someone told me I should stand instead of sit. The way the camera was angled it may have looked as though I was sitting, however, I was standing in my pitch and moving around.
What I Changed: Since it has only been a couple weeks from the last elevator pitch I did not change much of pitch as I did the first time. I made sure the lighting was good this time and kept the camera angle slightly the same. Overall, my pitch is almost alike with slight differences in the way that I speak and present.
Hello Kyle,
ReplyDeleteYour content of the pitch is good. I am very interested in your idea. The lighting and was of good quality; therefore, I think in real life you would have a realistic idea of how to present yourself in a professional manner. Good job!
Kyle,
ReplyDeleteAs someone who watched your elevator pitch all three times, I can say that it has improved steadily each time and that you have done great each time! The lighting is good and the time you take to reflect upon feedback has shown. Thank you for sharing!