Wednesday, December 5, 2018

30) Final Reflection

1) Throughout all my posts I have seen how my idea has grown over the past four months. Starting off with my high, I would have to say that sitting down and coming up with my ideas for companies was the best part. My lows would have to be all of the interviewing assignments. Sometimes I found it hard to coordinate with people and some interviews were not good so I had to conduct new ones. Lastly, the moments of dread would have to be when I had to complete the bugs list. This was hard and it took much longer than I thought it would.

2) The most formative experience had to be the elevator pitches. Practicing the pitches can prepare you for speeches you may have to give in person. My most joyous experience was trying to figure out my secret sauce. Furthermore, I am proud of myself because I wanted to read more books this semester. For a few assignments, I was able to do that and found great books.

3) Yes, I see myself as more of an entrepreneur. I believe I have what it takes to come up with the ideas that are creative and can solve everyday problems in society. Each assignment challenged my business and forced me to look at it from all perspectives.

4) My biggest recommendation for future students would be to choose a business that has long-term potential and can be expanded and stretched in multiple directions. You will be using this business idea throughout the entire semester. Also, for students to perform the best I recommend starting assignments early. Finish the assignment piece by piece and you will find that to be much easier.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Kyle,
    I really enjoyed reading as well. I can relate to the bug list. It was not my most difficult assignment personally, but it should've made it on the list. I think your advice is good. I didn't think to include advice for the overall course, but I mainly touched on completing assignments early.

    ReplyDelete